Fat Bob's Paintball do not disclose buyers' information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if you select the 'Remember Me' Option.
The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. By registering as a user and by using the Fat Bob's website generally you agree to this use.
1. When you submit an order on our online shop you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
2. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
(a) To register you with our website and to administer our web site services; (b) For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services that we offer. We may inform you (by e-mail, telephone, mail or otherwise) about products and services (including those of other companies and organisations) that we consider may be of interest to you. (c) For the prevention and detection of fraud.
3. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
4. You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
5. Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites that may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
6. Please note that any products and services are supplied subject to our standard terms and conditions.